The Unscripted Development Consultant will play an integral part in supporting the development and
sourcing of original unscripted projects, including unscripted docu-series, factual entertainment, game
show, talk, live, and more.
● Support the day-to-day creative development of unscripted content across both linear and digital.
● Work under minimal to moderate supervision as you take meetings with unscripted talent, agents,
managers and producers.
● Have existing relationships that will support the packaging of unscripted content both for linear and
● Be an out of the box thinker excited by identifying new POVs to approach unscripted storytelling and
sourcing untapped talent.
● Understand how to build story and/or formats for traditional unscripted digital series.
● Liaise with the Production department when needed to create production budgets and schedules.
● Put together aesthetically pleasing pitch materials and be capable of occasionally directing a graphic
designer to support.
● Build and maintain tracking grids as needed to track the status of unscripted materials developed
in-house and solicited from external parties.
● Familiarity of and relationships with unscripted buyers across digital and linear.
● Familiarity of and relationships with unscripted talent, showrunners, producers and production
companies and the ability to immediately solicit materials from these parties.
● A willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 8+ years of experience working in unscripted development or as a creative producer/executive
producer in digital or television with professional credits.
● Topline understanding of producible creative at various budgets levels for both digital and linear.
● Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be
● Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced
● Knowledge of social media platforms and influencers a plus.
● Must be proficient in Google Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint, Windows, Excel and Word.
● Willingness to share samples of previously developed creative pitch materials is a MUST.
What you’ll get in return:
● Competitive Salary
● Dynamic working Environment
● Supportive team environment
New Form does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will
consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity
of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Interested? Please send creative writing samples, resume and cover letter to