About New Form:
New Form is the only digital entertainment company solely focused on scripted, mobile-friendly content.
With a network of high-profile talent, distributors and partners, New Form takes a unique approach to
storytelling for the social media generation. Pilots for the New Form original series here: newform.com.
New Form seeks a Coordinator for the Business and Legal Affairs department. The position is
responsible for providing executive-level business, legal and administrative support to the General
Counsel and Director of Business and Legal Affairs.
What you’ll do:
– Performs complex legal and administrative duties, involving contact with and exposure to highly
confidential individuals, materials and information.
– Creates transmittals and agendas to guarantee efficient and effective workflow to satisfy all
– Under direction of General Counsel, drafts correspondence, agreements, runs redlines, and
sends agreements to third parties and ensures that agreements are executed and returned.
– Works closely with the Production and Creative departments creating and managing
agendas, checklists and acts as liaison to ensure deadlines are met.
– Maintains an updated database of electronic and hard files and be able to quickly access,
review and summarize contracts.
– Manages and advises on decision-making of scheduling appointments, follow-up duties,
deadlines and work flow based on time sensitive nature.
– Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of email and phone calls (rolls calls and serves as note
– Sends and receives e-mail. Makes photocopies and scans of reports, documents, and other
– Organizes and maintains various records, reports and files, including electronic files.
– Coordinates complex travel accommodations (both domestic and international).
– Opens, reviews, records, distributes, and organizes mail.
– Ensures accurate and timely submission of check requests and expenses.
– Coordinate with multiple departments and third parties in seeking agreement execution by all
– Capable of working with minimal supervision for most assignments, liaison directly with
BA professionals and developing practical solutions for contracts-related projects after receiving
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation and interpersonal skills indicative of
an ability to interface effectively with colleagues, management, outside counsel and other third
– Draft correspondence support related to aforementioned tasks.
What you’ll need to have:
– College or legal degree preferred.
– 2-3 years of experience or legal education required.
– Previous legal or business affairs secretarial experience preferred and/or interest.
– Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
– Typing approximately 55 wpm required.
– Must have knowledge of filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage
and report/letter formats.
– Knowledge of legal terminology preferred.
– Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on
the telephone and in writing.
– Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
– Must schedule work effectively.
– Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
– Must be highly organized.
– Must be able to prioritize assigned tasks.
– Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced
– Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-
– Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
What you’ll get in return:
– Supportive team environment
– Competitive salary
– Dynamic working environment
– Fun company culture & team events
– Start-up atmosphere
New Form does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will
consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity
of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Interested? Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org